Dubuque Winter Farmers Market is brought to you by our sponsors, and by your friends and neighbors who volunteer their time and talent. We always need more volunteers.
Each week we need people to : 1. Assist vendors unload 2. Greet customers 3. Other activities as needed
To volunteer, please contact Paula at email@example.com.
How else can you help at market?
1. Bring your recyclables for re-use. We accept egg cartons, shopping bags, canning jars, and plastic jugs.
2. Volunteer to help.
3. Shop the market every Saturday. Keeping your dollars local = a healthy economy for Dubuque!
4. Help farmers diversify their skills: they gain marketing and business expertise from your input/or talking to you!
5. Bring a friend who has never shopped at the market before…teach him or her about fresh and local food sources.
6. Spread the word! Forward this email to your friends, neighbors, and community partners.